Old 23-08-2003, 05:02 PM
Duffster

Default LABELS FOR YOUR SEED PACKETS

We are selling Avery Type labels that will allow you to stick onto
packages and record the data of seeds that you may be sending to
somebody or that you may be taking from a garden, even your own. The
label allows for data like Name, Sun, Type (Perennial, Annual,etc),
Planting Depth, Seed Year and where you got them. We are selling them
for $4.00 Canadian or $3.00 American for 60 labels. Shipping is
included. Provincial Tax only if you live in Ontario. Great for you or
for a gift to another gardener.
Contact Checks are most welcome for payment.

Brian & Cindy
Old 23-08-2003, 06:22 PM
madgardener

gee even better is to go to Wally World (WalMart) and going into the office
supply aisle and looking for the self sticking assorted lables of various
colors, or in white for folders and what not for $1.29 for
150......................madgardener who also uses size 1 and size 5 coin
envelopes for seed packages.............
om...

Old 23-08-2003, 11:42 PM
Jan Flora

In article , "madgardener"
wrote:

gee even better is to go to Wally World (WalMart) and going into the office
supply aisle and looking for the self sticking assorted lables of various
colors, or in white for folders and what not for $1.29 for
150......................madgardener who also uses size 1 and size 5 coin
envelopes for seed packages.............
"Duffster" wrote in message
om...
We are selling Avery Type labels that will allow you to stick onto
packages and record the data of seeds that you may be sending to

[...]

Where do you buy coin bags? (We don't have a WalMart within 400 miles
of here.) Would a variety store carry them in the hobby section? I'm
completely lacking the "shopping gene," so only go to town once every
three months or so.

I have a bunch of seed I'd like to put into coin bags, for storage.

Jan
Old 24-08-2003, 05:02 AM
madgardener

give me a holler adn I'll send you 15 of 'em........(or 20 as the larger
ones are in a box of 500 and I have about 300 left........)
"Jan Flora" wrote in message
In article , "madgardener"
wrote:

gee even better is to go to Wally World (WalMart) and going into the

office
supply aisle and looking for the self sticking assorted lables of

various
colors, or in white for folders and what not for $1.29 for
150......................madgardener who also uses size 1 and size 5

coin
envelopes for seed packages.............
om...

Old 24-08-2003, 05:02 AM
madgardener

no honey, they're talking about those tiny manila coin envelopes that you
get for collectable coins, I seem to remember Helen up in Canada had found
some of those teeny little baggies that you put jewlery into, but these are
tiny manila envelopes that are sold in boxes by size, the #1 is 2 1/4 X 2
1/2, the #4 is 4inches by 2 inches I think, and they have glue on them and
they don't leak seeds. madgardener
"Salty Thumb" wrote in message news:NUT1b.6354

I don't know what a coin bag is, but if you're talking about those
sleeves you roll quarters in, you can get them at a bank, credit onion or
office supply store. Yes I said credit onion. If you're in Alaska, good
luck.

-- Salty

and no bank around here in Eastern Tennesse will "give" you coin sleeves
anymore. They expect us to buy them at WalMart's or such....... and those
wouldn't work for seeds anyway. They're too narrow...........and it's alota
trouble to make yer own......easier to buy a box of 100 or 500 for the $20
it cost me a few years ago. They've lasted me quite awhile and I don't mind
sharing a few with her.......
maddie

Old 24-08-2003, 08:32 AM
Jan Flora

In article , Salty Thumb
wrote:

(Jan Flora) wrote in
:

In article , "madgardener"
wrote:

gee even better is to go to Wally World (WalMart) and going into the
office supply aisle and looking for the self sticking assorted lables
of various colors, or in white for folders and what not for $1.29 for
150......................madgardener who also uses size 1 and size 5
coin envelopes for seed packages.............
"Duffster" wrote in message
om...
We are selling Avery Type labels that will allow you to stick onto
packages and record the data of seeds that you may be sending to

[...]

Where do you buy coin bags? (We don't have a WalMart within 400 miles
of here.) Would a variety store carry them in the hobby section? I'm
completely lacking the "shopping gene," so only go to town once every
three months or so.

I have a bunch of seed I'd like to put into coin bags, for storage.

Jan

I don't know what a coin bag is, but if you're talking about those
sleeves you roll quarters in, you can get them at a bank, credit onion or
office supply store. Yes I said credit onion. If you're in Alaska, good
luck.

-- Salty

Actually, we have loads of credit unions up here. Alaska USA Federal Credit
Union is building a new branch in the town I live near right now. (I only
mention them by full name because they're the best "bank" I've *ever*
dealt with. IMO, bankers tend to be pond scum, but the Alaska USA folks
aren't like that.)

Coin bags are those little ziplock baggies that coin collectors put a coin in,
to keep it from getting scratched.

Jan
Old 24-08-2003, 12:02 PM
Jan Flora

Okay : ) I'd be tickled. What can I send you in trade?

I'll email you my snail address.

Jan

In article , "madgardener"
wrote:

give me a holler adn I'll send you 15 of 'em........(or 20 as the larger
ones are in a box of 500 and I have about 300 left........)
"Jan Flora" wrote in message
In article , "madgardener"
wrote:

gee even better is to go to Wally World (WalMart) and going into the

office
supply aisle and looking for the self sticking assorted lables of

various
colors, or in white for folders and what not for $1.29 for
150......................madgardener who also uses size 1 and size 5

coin
envelopes for seed packages.............
om...

Old 24-08-2003, 03:12 PM
Mary Ellen & Chris Magoc

"Jan Flora" wrote in message
(We don't have a WalMart within 400 miles
of here.)

WOW~~~~ Where on the planet do you live? Oh, Alaska? Wonder how long it'll
take Wally World to invade your land...

Mary Ellen

Old 24-08-2003, 06:12 PM
Salty Thumb

(Jan Flora) wrote in
:

In article , Salty Thumb
wrote:

(Jan Flora) wrote in
:

In article ,
"madgardener" wrote:

gee even better is to go to Wally World (WalMart) and going into
the office supply aisle and looking for the self sticking assorted
lables of various colors, or in white for folders and what not for
$1.29 for 150......................madgardener who also uses size
1 and size 5 coin envelopes for seed packages.............
"Duffster" wrote in message
om...
[...]

Oh, I see. Sorry, don't know where to get them.

Old 25-08-2003, 12:02 AM
Jan Flora

In article , "Mary Ellen & Chris
Magoc" wrote:

"Jan Flora" wrote in message
(We don't have a WalMart within 400 miles
of here.)

WOW~~~~ Where on the planet do you live? Oh, Alaska? Wonder how long it'll
take Wally World to invade your land...

Mary Ellen

They've already invaded Anchorage. That's close enough.

Does anyone else sell those Rustler jeans that KMart sold, or was that
a house brand? We had a KMart 100 miles north of us.

Jan
Old 26-08-2003, 11:12 AM
TOM KAN PA

Does anyone else sell those Rustler jeans that KMart sold, or was that a
house brand? We had a KMart 100 miles north of us.
____Reply Separator_____
A Google search showed only used Rustler Jeans for sale.