Old 27-03-2004, 04:12 AM
Meg

Default Preen and Mazus or Sweet Woodruff

Hi. I just purchased both Preen for gardens and beds, and the one for
groundcovers.

I wondered if anyone had any experience using this in a bed with
either Mazus reptans or Sweet Woodruff. I see neither of them listed
on the packages, but this is the bed that is the weediest, so I'd like
to be able to use it. I could test it on a small area, but am not
sure how long It would be before I'd know if it was going to harm the
plants.

They never seem to have some of the more unusual plants that I have
listed, which is why I've avoided it in the past, but I just can't get
the weeds under control. Thanks.

Meg

[IMG] code is On

Sweet Woodruff Indigo United Kingdom 7 22-07-2013 05:06 PM
sweet woodruff Janet Tweedy United Kingdom 22 22-07-2011 06:21 PM
PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Sweet Woodruff Jack Schmidling[_1_] Gardening 3 09-06-2007 09:04 PM
Sweet Woodruff Phisherman Gardening 12 20-03-2005 12:15 AM
Sweet Woodruff Smeckler United Kingdom 29 29-05-2003 02:20 PM