Old 31-03-2004, 06:12 PM
Starlord

Default A new and disturbing practice for some Lowes garden centers and responses. (I'd like some feedba

Where I live there's no chance to dumpster dive, the mass market
places all use fully inclosed ones that can't be opened without
knowing how to operate it. I've checked wal-mart, lowes, despot, etc
and they all use them, only the forman can open it and no way for
anyone to get in either. I've asked at all of them, about getting the
dead plants and pots, they are given a credit by the plant company so
they go back via the wholesaler.

--
Dragons Must Fly when Thread's in the Sky

www.starlords.org

" wrote in message
it must cost less to trash their stock than to hire someone who

knows
whatthey're doing.

anyway, i'm not very impressed by lowes for similar reasons, but

involving
hardware.

---