Old 21-04-2004, 07:04 PM
theoneflasehaddock

Default Bush/Kerry will raise taxes

I am sick and tired of the goddamned Shrubbery in the white house.

Both Shrub and Kerry are pro-war in Iraq. Neither have any clear picture on how
to deal with the war on terrorism.

Kerry is for abortion rights, Bush is against them. Neither really care, it's
just an issue to talk about, like gay marriage. Nobody cares, but it's
something to distract from a lack of more pressing issues to be addressed.

Both Bush and Kerry are conservatives.

Both have taken obscene amounts of money from special interests.

After Republicans complained the white house was for sale while CLinton was
there, Bush became #1 in american history for $$ contributed by special
interest groups. Kerry is #1 in the history of the U.S. Senate, and isn't
exactly out for campaign finance reform.

WHo else to vote for? Jack Grimes.

Jack Grimes doesn't give a shit about Gay marriage, or abortion. He's too
interested in trying to write a useful campaign platform.

Jack Grimes doesn't give a shit about Christian values. He would be the first
non-Christian in the white house if he was elected. Depending on when you ask
him, he is either a pagan or a satan worshipper. It is unclear whether he is
religious enough to decide which of the two he actually is. This bodes well for
America, as his religion, if not important to him, won't become an issue for
the rest of us. We can safely ignore it.

Jack Grimes plans on restoring the U.S. to the splendor of Pagan Rome. Damned
if I know how, but I strongly suggest feeding congressman to the lions, on
national TV. We could do one a week, on pay-per-view, and the revenues would
help Jack Grimes lower taxes.

-

theoneflasehaddock
Old 21-04-2004, 10:02 PM
Starlord

Totaly OFF TOPIC for this newsgroup, Welcome to my Killfile TROLL.

--
Dragons Must Fly when Thread's in the Sky

"theoneflasehaddock" ****off wrote in message
I am sick and tired of the goddamned Shrubbery in the white house.

---

Old 22-04-2004, 02:03 AM
Fred Garvin

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 13:49:08 -0400, theoneflasehaddock wrote:

I am sick and tired of the goddamned Shrubbery in the white house.

Both Shrub and Kerry are pro-war in Iraq. Neither have any clear picture
on how to deal with the war on terrorism.

As a wise man (Lewis Black) once said:

"Democrates blow, republicans suck."

It doesn't matter WHO you stick in there, they'll **** up the works anyway.

My non vote for anybody speaks just as loud.

They can all eat me.
Old 22-04-2004, 02:04 AM
eclectic

"Starlord" wrote in message
Totaly OFF TOPIC for this newsgroup, Welcome to my Killfile TROLL.

--
Dragons Must Fly when Thread's in the Sky

"theoneflasehaddock" ****off wrote in message
I am sick and tired of the goddamned Shrubbery in the white house.

I'll second that, Starlord.
Totally OFF TOPIC for this newsgroup, Welcome to my Killfile TROLL.

*Oops*... I've done it too!
(Regretfully, the logic is inescapable. I'm killfiling myself.
Old 22-04-2004, 03:02 PM
theoneflasehaddock

Subject: Bush/Kerry will raise taxes
From: "Starlord"
Date: 4/21/2004 2:51 PM Central Daylight Time
Totaly OFF TOPIC for this newsgroup, Welcome to my Killfile TROLL.

What makes it off topic? Is your garden impervious to government control?

-

theoneflasehaddock

[IMG] code is On

OT Property taxes Dioclese Texas 2 25-11-2007 09:43 PM
How John Kerry Answers Tough Questions about the real world Seon Ferguson Ponds 0 21-09-2007 02:38 PM
New taxes ????? Grigri Ponds 0 16-03-2005 11:03 PM
Try Kerry for giving aid and comfort to the enemy IntarsiaCo Gardening 17 26-10-2004 10:44 PM
The Bush's vs. Kerry's slander- you decide IntarsiaCo Gardening 38 25-08-2004 07:52 AM