Old 24-04-2004, 07:02 PM
sunslight

Default Sprayer replacement parts problem

Now I've done it.

I have two, tank sprayers: a Craftsman from Sears, and a RoundUp from Ortho.

For the winter, I put away the nozzles. Now, I can't find them.

Sears doesn't list the model # of the sprayer in it's parts/items on-line
catalog.
The RoundUp Ortho site is worthless. It just shows a picture of the
sprayers. Extolling their virtues and trying to get you to buy one. No
customer service contact..

So, Now that I've lost the nozzels and can't find any help from the
makers--are the Sprayers trashed lots of money lost.
Or are nozzles standard and it's just a matter of going to Wal-Mart and
finding the right one to fit the hose?

Thanks

--
________________
Music has the power of producing a certain effect on the moral character of

Aristotle (384-322) Politics

Old 28-04-2004, 04:03 PM
Lawrence Akutagawa

1. remove the hose from the tank.

2. take the hose down to your local hardware/garden store.

3. locate a replacement hose w/nozzle. Brand is not as important as inner
diameter of replacement hose being same as original hose. It would be a
good idea to have new nozzle with features/functions you like/want. And get
one of those smaller stainless steel hose clamps you tighten with a wrench
and screwdriver...if nowhere else, your local auto parts store have these.

4. install replacement hose w/nozzle on your tank, using the small hose
clamp to fasten new hose to tank.