Old 28-05-2004, 08:06 PM
escapee

Default Ann/a vote for Dubaya Bush is a vote for WWIII

Thank you, Marsha. I have never been better in my life. All is as good as it
gets. The body is in pain, but everything else is joyous.

I had to change my screen name. I won't go into it here.

How's everything by you, and how's your daughter? It is you who had the
daughter in NY, right?

On Fri, 28 May 2004 10:36:56 -0400, "Marsha" opined:

That's quite alright V, you changed your name, never knew it was you when I
peeked in. Long time since we talked also,hope your feeling fine.
"escapee" wrote in message
.. .
Talk about screw ups! Sorry bout that.

On Thu, 27 May 2004 20:55:27 -0400, "Marsha"

opined:

I'm not going, Ann went today for her brothers wedding
"madgardener" wrote in message
.. .

I, me, victoria am not going to Jamaica! Marsha is going! LOL.

oy vey, I shoulda realized it was Marsha that was going...my post made
it look like I thought Ann was, not you V! g
maddie

Need a good, cheap, knowledge expanding present for a friend?

Need a good, cheap, knowledge expanding present for a friend?
Old 28-05-2004, 08:08 PM
Marsha

No, I'm the one in Fl from Ma. You sent some plants then I went in the
hospital and really had a hard time getting in touch with you, I thought
maybe you blocked me. Glad things are joyous for you but sorry your in pain.
I thought I read something about you being cured for something, I remarked
on that too and still didn't hear from you.
It's nice touching base again
"escapee" wrote in message
Thank you, Marsha. I have never been better in my life. All is as good

as it
gets. The body is in pain, but everything else is joyous.

I had to change my screen name. I won't go into it here.

How's everything by you, and how's your daughter? It is you who had the
daughter in NY, right?

On Fri, 28 May 2004 10:36:56 -0400, "Marsha"

opined:

That's quite alright V, you changed your name, never knew it was you when

peeked in. Long time since we talked also,hope your feeling fine.
.. .

Old 29-05-2004, 03:02 PM
escapee

Ah, okay. I get all my people mixed up. I was not blocking you. I was cured
of hepatitis c. Still am cured! I hope all is well now for you.

On Fri, 28 May 2004 15:01:05 -0400, "Marsha" opined:

No, I'm the one in Fl from Ma. You sent some plants then I went in the
hospital and really had a hard time getting in touch with you, I thought
maybe you blocked me. Glad things are joyous for you but sorry your in pain.
I thought I read something about you being cured for something, I remarked
on that too and still didn't hear from you.
It's nice touching base again
"escapee" wrote in message
.. .
Thank you, Marsha. I have never been better in my life. All is as good

as it
gets. The body is in pain, but everything else is joyous.

I had to change my screen name. I won't go into it here.

How's everything by you, and how's your daughter? It is you who had the
daughter in NY, right?

On Fri, 28 May 2004 10:36:56 -0400, "Marsha"

opined:

That's quite alright V, you changed your name, never knew it was you when

peeked in. Long time since we talked also,hope your feeling fine.
.. .

Old 29-05-2004, 04:02 PM
Marsha

It's hard to remember everyone. Glad something got cured for you. Me I'm
fine just getting older
"escapee" wrote in message
Ah, okay. I get all my people mixed up. I was not blocking you. I was

cured
of hepatitis c. Still am cured! I hope all is well now for you.

On Fri, 28 May 2004 15:01:05 -0400, "Marsha"

opined:

No, I'm the one in Fl from Ma. You sent some plants then I went in the
hospital and really had a hard time getting in touch with you, I thought
maybe you blocked me. Glad things are joyous for you but sorry your in

pain.
I thought I read something about you being cured for something, I

remarked
on that too and still didn't hear from you.
It's nice touching base again
"escapee" wrote in message
.. .
Thank you, Marsha. I have never been better in my life. All is as

good
as it
gets. The body is in pain, but everything else is joyous.

I had to change my screen name. I won't go into it here.

How's everything by you, and how's your daughter? It is you who had

the
daughter in NY, right?

On Fri, 28 May 2004 10:36:56 -0400, "Marsha"

opined:

That's quite alright V, you changed your name, never knew it was you

when
peeked in. Long time since we talked also,hope your feeling fine.
"escapee" wrote in message
.. .
Talk about screw ups! Sorry bout that.

On Thu, 27 May 2004 20:55:27 -0400, "Marsha"

opined:

I'm not going, Ann went today for her brothers wedding
"madgardener" wrote in message
.. .

I, me, victoria am not going to Jamaica! Marsha is going! LOL.

oy vey, I shoulda realized it was Marsha that was going...my post

made
it look like I thought Ann was, not you V! g
maddie

Need a good, cheap, knowledge expanding present for a friend?

Need a good, cheap, knowledge expanding present for a friend?

Need a good, cheap, knowledge expanding present for a friend?

[IMG] code is On

a vote for Dubaya Bush is a vote for WWIII Cereus-validus Gardening 117 27-05-2004 02:05 PM
Dubaya Bush I.D. Cereoid-UR12- Gardening 0 27-10-2003 06:32 PM
Triton or Hagen Aquaglow: Vote NetMax Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 20-04-2003 06:22 AM
THANK YOU DUBAYA Cereoid+10+ Gardening 0 27-03-2003 11:56 AM
Logging on slopes up for vote Daniel B. Wheeler alt.forestry 4 30-01-2003 04:56 PM