Old 27-05-2004, 06:06 PM
PA

Default Basil plant in Chicago Area

Hi,

I want to grow a Basil plant. Can anyone tell me where can I find
seeds or small plant to grow in Chicago area. Any store where I can
find them?

Thanks for ur time!!
Old 27-05-2004, 07:04 PM
Cereus-validus

Hurry up and look around in Home Depot, Lowes, and any area home & garden
store before they sell out. Look them up in your yellow pages. Basil is one
herb that everybody sells. All you need to do is get off your butt and go
shopping.

om...