Old 29-06-2004, 12:10 AM
kenny

Default HELP!! I think I have a major seed saving problem

I hope I am worried for nothing but I am attempting to save
seed from this years corn crop.
I grew an open pollenated type Golden Bantam and three weeks
ago picked all that I was going to put up, and was letting
the rest dry on the stalk for seed. Well it has rained for
the last week and there are prediction for rain all this
week too.
Will all this wet weather ruin the seed if it stays out on
the stalk? What should I do?
Its not completely dry yet needs a few more weeks of drying
time before pulling.
Should I go ahead and pull it and let it dry in the house?
Thanks
Kenny In Lufkin TX

[IMG] code is On

Major ant problem Paul114 Lawns 2 21-05-2012 03:01 PM
major rain now major algae bloom wilma[_2_] Ponds (moderated) 11 04-07-2010 12:26 PM
Help with saving peas and bean seed. Bertie Doe United Kingdom 10 14-06-2008 04:46 PM
Phal. violacea 'Malaysia' major problem GrlIntrpted Orchids 10 03-10-2004 04:32 PM
Phal. violacea 'Malaysia' major problem GrlIntrpted Orchids 0 27-09-2004 12:04 AM