Old 01-07-2004, 04:02 PM
michelle

Default Organic lawn care and weeds

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

you really are a fruitcake

Really? What do you find odd about my statement? And, while we're at it,

how
old are you? That's useful information for this discussion.

You base your arguments on purely false premises. And Harry S Truman was
president when I was born.

Old 01-07-2004, 04:02 PM
Doug Kanter

"michelle" don't.e-mail.me@anytime wrote in message

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

you really are a fruitcake

Really? What do you find odd about my statement? And, while we're at it,

how
old are you? That's useful information for this discussion.

You base your arguments on purely false premises. And Harry S Truman was
president when I was born.

I can see this is going to be like watching paint dry. What false premises
do you refer to?

Old 02-07-2004, 01:04 AM
Ann

"michelle" don't.e-mail.me@anytime expounded:

DuPont is a vast improvement over anything God ever invented.

Trolling, trolling, over the bounding main...........

--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA
Old 04-07-2004, 12:02 AM
Doug Kanter

"michelle" don't.e-mail.me@anytime wrote in message

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

you really are a fruitcake

Really? What do you find odd about my statement? And, while we're at it,

how
old are you? That's useful information for this discussion.

You base your arguments on purely false premises. And Harry S Truman was
president when I was born.

Hey Michelle....I never heard back from you about your claim of "purely
false premises". Still doing your research?

Old 05-03-2011, 01:27 PM
Registered User

No description of your program with the 'organic ". Buit nothing, organic gardening is the biggest crock dog faeces was invented. This is just one of those " feel good "theory, invented the liberals, that sounds good, But actually do nothing.
__________________
Pond Supplies

Old 17-03-2011, 05:17 PM
Registered User

If you have leaves in your yard, trees, lawns have been coated leaves each fall. But not all those who rake leaves into the bag even to the compost, you can use a leaf covered lawn mower cut into small bits. They do not completely cover the broken grass leaf litter, you can put it there, in the period of dormancy, it will break down organic material, and add to your soil.
Kitchen

[IMG] code is On

organic lawn and plant care CathyLee Gardening 9 24-08-2005 10:39 AM
I need advice on this difficulty. Weeds weeds weeds. Miss Perspicacia Tick United Kingdom 12 18-07-2005 09:45 PM
Organic lawn care and weeds OT Salty Thumb Gardening 0 01-07-2004 03:02 PM
Organic lawn care? Rudy North Carolina 1 03-11-2003 07:12 PM
Weeds...Weeds...Weeds J. Farnsworth Wallaby Gardening 4 14-03-2003 11:09 PM