Old 08-07-2004, 05:02 PM
Darren Garrison

Default Forcing jonquils?

I planted a bunch of Jonquils (Narcissis jonqullis, I believe) this past spring, had more than I
needed to put in the ground, and planted the rest in a container. Now I'm wanting to pop the
container in the fridge and force another set of blooms from them. How long should I leave the
pot-o-plants in the refrigerator?

Old 08-07-2004, 05:02 PM
Audrey

"Darren Garrison" wrote in message
I planted a bunch of Jonquils (Narcissis jonqullis, I believe) this past

spring, had more than I
needed to put in the ground, and planted the rest in a container. Now I'm

wanting to pop the
container in the fridge and force another set of blooms from them. How

long should I leave the
pot-o-plants in the refrigerator?

This site will tell you all you need to know:

http://www.freetibet.org

Old 08-07-2004, 06:02 PM
Darren Garrison

On Thu, 8 Jul 2004 11:47:52 -0400, "Audrey" 127.00.0.0.1 wrote:

"Darren Garrison" wrote in message
.. .
I planted a bunch of Jonquils (Narcissis jonqullis, I believe) this past

spring, had more than I
needed to put in the ground, and planted the rest in a container. Now I'm

wanting to pop the
container in the fridge and force another set of blooms from them. How

long should I leave the
pot-o-plants in the refrigerator?

This site will tell you all you need to know:

http://www.freetibet.org

Thanks for the offer, but I don't need a Tibet, and even if I did, I wouldn't have anywhere to put
it. Maybe the Chinese could plow it under and make a large parking lot? They're going to have to
park all of those cars somewhere. And it'd be cool to have parking attendants wearing those funky
yellow monk costumes.

[IMG] code is On

Forcing hyacinth bulbs TLR Texas 1 02-01-2004 01:13 PM
How long should I chill bulbs for 'forcing'? Kevin Miller Gardening 2 10-12-2003 02:02 PM
an old bulb forcing faq Kay Lancaster Gardening 0 22-10-2003 11:12 PM
Bulb forcing gary Gardening 1 22-10-2003 01:32 PM
Forcing Many Bulbs indoors MC Gardening 0 26-09-2003 05:42 PM