Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-07-2004, 03:17 AM
Bill R

Default Virus Warning

Jim Shaffer, Jr. wrote:
First, anyone who couldn't figure out that it was spam of *some* sort, viral or
not, shouldn't be on the net.

Second, anyone who can't tell an executable file from a picture shouldn't be on
the net.

Jim,

You are correct on both points but the plain truth is that
millions of people are just not computer savvy. Tom was
just posting the information for those in that group. It
has been reported that many people ARE clicking on the link
and just maybe the warning will prevent one of our gardening
friends from getting hit.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Digital Camera: HP PhotoSmart 850

For pictures of my garden flowers visit
http://members.iglou.com/brosen

[IMG] code is On

Are there virus resistant squash seeds? Virus killing my squash! goldtech Gardening 10 12-04-2013 01:16 PM
Virus Warning TOM KAN PA Gardening 0 24-07-2004 08:05 PM
Virus Warning Ray Orchids 0 05-08-2003 04:19 AM
West Nile Virus and mosquitoes. Don Gardening 11 31-05-2003 10:56 AM
Tomato wilt/virus??? Ian Mitchell Australia 0 05-04-2003 06:33 AM