GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   The Bush's (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/81625-bushs.html)

Bill Oliver 25-08-2004 01:34 AM

In article ,
Vox Humana wrote:

Still waiting for that condemnation of the Rev. Graham for being a religious
bigot.

Still waiting for you to stop being one.

billo

Doug Kanter 25-08-2004 02:26 PM

"Bill Oliver" wrote in message
In article ,
Vox Humana wrote:

I think he has been clear. He only equates the right wingers with
terrorists and murders, just like Franklin Graham equates Muslims with
terrorism. You do realize that not all religious people are right-wing

nut
cases? I know how you hate religious bigotry, so I await your

unequivocal
condemnation of Rev. Franklin Graham.

You mean all right wingers are terrorists and murderers the same
way all leftists are mass murderers and genocidal maniacs? The
way all Democrats are the equivalent of Stalin and the Khmer
Rouge? That way? I can see why you defend that attitude so.

billo

I hope your career doesn't involve science or economics, because the
conclusions you come up with are in no way connected with reality.

Bill Oliver 25-08-2004 11:04 PM

In article ,
Doug Kanter wrote:

I hope your career doesn't involve science or economics, because the
conclusions you come up with are in no way connected with reality.

You are right -- no more than your bigoted claims.

billo

remove munged 29-08-2004 09:28 PM

On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 18:06:36 -0000, (Bill Oliver)
wrote:

In article ,
remove munged wrote:
Great Bilbo is a bible and Monsanto whack!

Hiding behind another sock puppet, eh? At least I am not ashamed of
who I am.

billo

Not ashamed of being a Monsanto shill? too bad........!