Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-09-2004, 07:06 PM
tenplay

Default Lawn weeding questions

My large backyard is constantly infested with weeds. It is mostly grass
rather than lawn. I can't use herbicides because my backyard borders a
wild bird sanctuary and lake. What do you suggest for getting rid of
the weeds? I have used a handy tool called the Weed Popper, but it's
tines are too far apart and often miss the roots of the weeds. Also can
weeds like dandelions reroot themselves if they are left on top of the
ground? Thanks for any advice.

[IMG] code is On

Weeding a lawn PJ United Kingdom 15 17-08-2003 07:42 PM
Weeding a lawn Kay Easton United Kingdom 7 09-08-2003 04:43 PM
Help with pre weeding new lawn Niel A. Farrow United Kingdom 5 12-05-2003 03:08 PM