Old 18-09-2004, 11:57 AM
SVTKate

Are you a professional asshole, or is a vocation you have recently studied?

Kate

news | Where on the planet are you?

Old 18-09-2004, 11:58 AM
SVTKate

Bill,
I didn't come back to this until this morning (Sat A.M.)
Hope you are doing well and all is safe and sound.

Kate

Old 18-09-2004, 12:00 PM
SVTKate

I'm in the southwest part of Tennessee, so far we have had it pretty good.
Not much more than the typical rain storms we generally get.

Old 18-09-2004, 12:50 PM
Cereus-validus

Hey jackass, the hurricane is history and your juvenile attempt at sarcasm
is of no help to anyone.

ink.net...

Old 18-09-2004, 12:54 PM
Cereus-validus

That's too bad. Maybe if we are lucky, you will be wiped out by the next
hurricane? That would be just what an ignorant troll bitch like you
deserves, Kate.

ink.net...

Old 18-09-2004, 07:40 PM
SVTKate

It was not sarcasm... I was simply calling an ASSHOLE as I saw it.

Kate
"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
. com...
| Hey jackass, the hurricane is history and your juvenile attempt at sarcasm
| is of no help to anyone.
|

| "SVTKate" wrote in message
| ink.net...
| Are you a professional asshole, or is a vocation you have recently
| studied?
|
| Kate
|
| "Cereus-validus" wrote in message
| news | | Where on the planet are you?
| |

Old 18-09-2004, 07:42 PM
SVTKate

You are such a wonderful little ray of sunshine.

*resists urge to drop to your level*

plonk.

Kate

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
om...
| That's too bad. Maybe if we are lucky, you will be wiped out by the next
| hurricane? That would be just what an ignorant troll bitch like you
| deserves, Kate.
|

| "SVTKate" wrote in message
| ink.net...
| I'm in the southwest part of Tennessee, so far we have had it pretty
good.
| Not much more than the typical rain storms we generally get.
|
| Kate
|
| "Bill Oliver" wrote in message
| | In article ,
| | Roy wrote:
| |
| | Old Ivan dumped 19 1/2" on me in less than 12 hours time.......Once
he
| | got here I never thought he was gonna leave. I only suffered minor
| | damges to house and out buildings but have close to 2 dozen trees
that
| | are gonna have to come down, and thats not counting the ones he took
| | down fully, The ones remaining are all 100+ foot tall long leaf pines
| | and oaks. The pines have ost of the limbs and tops busted out of
them,
| | and the oaks are all leaning pretty bad, I have sandy soil so its not
| | gonna take much more for them to fall on their own..so they have to
| | come down.
| |
| |

Old 18-09-2004, 09:43 PM
Cereus-validus

You must have been looking in the mirror because the ASSHOLE is you, you
ignorant bitch.

nk.net...

Old 18-09-2004, 09:45 PM
Cereus-validus

Not only are you ignorant, you are a self centered pig too.

"SVTKate" wrote in message
ink.net...
You are such a wonderful little ray of sunshine.

*resists urge to drop to your level*

plonk.

Kate

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
om...
| That's too bad. Maybe if we are lucky, you will be wiped out by the next
| hurricane? That would be just what an ignorant troll bitch like you
| deserves, Kate.
|

| "SVTKate" wrote in message
| ink.net...
| I'm in the southwest part of Tennessee, so far we have had it pretty
good.
| Not much more than the typical rain storms we generally get.
|
| Kate
|
| "Bill Oliver" wrote in message
| | In article ,
| | Roy wrote:
| |
| | Old Ivan dumped 19 1/2" on me in less than 12 hours time.......Once
he
| | got here I never thought he was gonna leave. I only suffered minor
| | damges to house and out buildings but have close to 2 dozen trees
that
| | are gonna have to come down, and thats not counting the ones he

took
| | down fully, The ones remaining are all 100+ foot tall long leaf

pines
| | and oaks. The pines have ost of the limbs and tops busted out of
them,
| | and the oaks are all leaning pretty bad, I have sandy soil so its

not
| | gonna take much more for them to fall on their own..so they have to
| | come down.
| |
| |