Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-09-2004, 11:29 PM
Spudboy2

Default lawn mower linkage question, wheres it go, see picture

This may not be the best newsgroup for this question, I couldn't find a small
engine or lawn mower group.

I attempted to do a carb kit on my mower, and forgot how the linkages
went, anyone know. I know I didn't remove the spring part attached
next to the engine, but for the other end and the 2nd linkage nothing seems to
fit right. Here are the photos.

http://members.aol.com/spudboy2/mower/mower1.jpg
(spring attached where I believe it goes, one end anyway)

http://members.aol.com/spudboy2/mower/mower2.jpg (2nd linkage...help)

http://members.aol.com/spudboy2/mower/mower3.jpg (another view)

Thanks for any help.