Old 23-09-2004, 05:16 AM
Bonnie

Default Gardenia problem

BlankI have a huge gardenia plant that did well for so long. Now some of the leaves are wilted looking. It has new growth on most of the plant but looks like its dry,but its not! What could be the problem? Anyone have any ideas and suggestions on what to do?

Bonnie

Old 23-09-2004, 12:49 PM
Frank Logullo

Blank
"Bonnie" wrote in message ...
I have a huge gardenia plant that did well for so long. Now some of the leaves are wilted looking. It has new growth on most of the plant but looks like its dry,but its not! What could be the problem? Anyone have any ideas and suggestions on what to do?

Bonnie
I had problems with scale and spider mites on mine. Misting with water keeps down spider mites and a systemic (sprayed outdoors) got rid of the scale.

Frank

Old 25-09-2004, 05:02 AM
Bonnie

BlankThanks for the response. I had a scale problem over the winter and sprayed a systemic .Thought it was gone! Guess its back!!!
"Frank Logullo" wrote in message ...

"Bonnie" wrote in message ...
I have a huge gardenia plant that did well for so long. Now some of the leaves are wilted looking. It has new growth on most of the plant but looks like its dry,but its not! What could be the problem? Anyone have any ideas and suggestions on what to do?

Bonnie
I had problems with scale and spider mites on mine. Misting with water keeps down spider mites and a systemic (sprayed outdoors) got rid of the scale.

Frank

[IMG] code is On

History And Care Of Gardenia Plants And Gardenia Flowers BobWalsh Gardening 12 19-02-2012 04:30 AM
Gardenia problem Tom Australia 2 20-09-2006 01:08 PM
gardenia problem Jenny & Mark Brodie Gardening 2 01-10-2005 07:29 PM
Gardenia problem Robert North Carolina 9 18-03-2004 09:53 PM
Gardenia Susan Gardening 2 02-03-2003 05:39 AM