Old 25-10-2004, 03:22 AM
Melissa

Default What are these?

We went to a restaurant this afternoon that had a big bed of these flowers
and they had bees all over them and smelled great. What are they?
http://www.dimensional.com/~melissa/photos/flowers.jpg

--
Yours In Liberty, Melissa - Colorado, U.S.A.
http://melissasliberty.blogspot.com/

The last best hope for liberty, to give the world its first Bill of
Rights: http://www.UPAlliance.org/billofrights.htm
Old 25-10-2004, 04:13 AM
Cereus-validus.

Plain old Alyssum.

Surely you must have seen them before.

Old 25-10-2004, 06:40 PM
Melissa

"Betsy" -0 wrote :

That wasn't very polite, cereus. There's a first time for everything!

Yeah, and I'm not a garden expert or anything, that's why I was asking here.
I grew up in Miami anyway and moved to Colorado, so I don't know all that
much about what grows here. Thanks.

Old 25-10-2004, 06:41 PM
Melissa

"Cereus-validus." wrote :

It wasn't abusive either, sweet little Petootie.

Surely she is old enough to have seen Alyssum being grown in the garden,
or, at least, being sold in stores, long before now.

You know the best thing about Alzheimer's is that you are always meeting
new people..........and learning new things.............all over
again......... for the first time!!!

Ah, the internet. It allows trolls and abusers to say things they'd never
have the courage to say to our faces.

Old 25-10-2004, 07:35 PM
Bill

Melissa wrotCyrus"Cereus-validus." wrote :

It wasn't abusive either, sweet little Petootie.

Surely she is old enough to have seen Alyssum being grown in the garden,
or, at least, being sold in stores, long before now.

You know the best thing about Alzheimer's is that you are always meeting
new people..........and learning new things.............all over
again......... for the first time!!!

Ah, the internet. It allows trolls and abusers to say things they'd never
have the courage to say to our faces.

Very true! "Cereus" is one of the newsgroup's resident dirtbag, you can
safely disregard anything that he has to say.

Even better, put him in your kill file and be done with him. He escapes from
mine frequently but I got him back in there now!

Bill

--
The Hawke

Old 26-10-2004, 03:42 AM
Cereus-validus.

You must really have one butt ugly face.

Do you look like Pete Rose in a dress or something worse?

Otherwise, I certainly would say it to your face.

(Maybe if you had a bag over your head?)

Old 26-10-2004, 03:44 AM
Cereus-validus.

Poor Bill is the newgroup's resident monkey boy.

He willing to kiss anyone's butt if you give him a quarter!!!