Old 11-11-2004, 06:08 PM
Gary and Karen Manning

Default weather reports

Where can I find last years weather reports for my area.

Thanks

Gary

Old 11-11-2004, 06:22 PM
Doug Kanter

"Gary and Karen Manning" wrote in message
Where can I find last years weather reports for my area.

Thanks

Gary

The easiest way is to take your spacecraft around the sun and use its
gravity to whip you around at the speed of light in a certain way so you
come back a year earlier.

However, if you don't have time to plan such a trip, this also looks
promising:

http://www.weatherwatchers.org/weather/wxstats/text/

Old 11-11-2004, 09:50 PM
Cereus-validus...

ROTFLMAO!

Go get 'em, Doug.

The other option would involve using a "worm hole"!!!

Its too bad some people can't Google for themselves.

Tonight's weather forecast is darkness, with continued darkness until
morning!!!

Old 11-11-2004, 10:02 PM
Doug Kanter

Here, it's stir-fried shrimp with okra, cabbage, carrots, peppers, garlic &
onions, served over brown rice with a weird sauce made from bourbon &
Emeril's BBQ sauce. Followed closely by darkness, and church, which in this
house means watching Tuesday's NYPD blue on tape.

om...

Old 11-11-2004, 10:25 PM
madgardener

not only can you find the year's climate information, but it'll go all the
way back to 1996 if you want to do a comparrison climate journal. (I've kept
a 10 year journal of my gardens and if anything else but temperatures and
weather are marked, it's helped me tremendously.) try going to
http://www.srh.noaa.gov/mrx/ you might come up with Knoxville, Tennessee,
but over in the left margin is a place to put your city and zipcode.
madgardener up on the ridge, back in Fairy Holler, overlooking English
Mountain in Eastern Tennessee, zone 7, Sunset zone 36

--
Humankind has not woven the web of life.
We are but one thread within it.

Old 12-11-2004, 02:22 PM
dps

Cereus-validus... wrote:
...Tonight's weather forecast is darkness, with continued darkness until
morning!!!

I seem to recall that we had similar weather last year at this time.