Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-11-2004, 11:31 PM
Jim Carlock

Default Identity?

There are two of these things that started growing in a small
pot (pot is about 6 in. x 8 in. diameter/height).

http://www.microcosmotalk.com/images...n/unk14053.jpg
http://www.microcosmotalk.com/images...n/unk14055.jpg

There's a third plant that started growing in the pot as well
that I think is a some kind of Florida weed, but these are
the ones that I'd like to identify right at the moment. I don't
see them anywhere else anywhere.

The plants are 4 inches high by 6 inches in diameter.

The leaves feel rubbery and grow out from the center in all
directions. Could these be small pineapples just starting out?

I don't remember planting any pineapple seeds, and I don't
even know what a pineapple seed looks like. Probably just
another Florida weed...

--
Jim Carlock
Post replies to newsgroup.

[IMG] code is On

plant identity redstar United Kingdom 8 09-07-2003 04:28 PM
Dendrobium nobile identity Wing Orchids 5 06-05-2003 06:20 PM
Wildflower identity Scott Ranger Plant Science 0 26-04-2003 01:27 PM
pear identity crisis Liz & Andy United Kingdom 1 15-04-2003 04:33 PM
identity required - is it a weed.... Pam Moore United Kingdom 3 29-10-2002 08:02 AM