Old 04-12-2004, 01:52 PM
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Default Staking Trees correctly

Here is one of the solutions. Think about it.

http://www.chesco.com/~treeman/camb/

--
Sincerely,

John A. Keslick, Jr.
http://www.chesco.com/~treeman
Beware of so-called TREE EXPERTS who do not understand TREE BIOLOGY!
www.treedictionary.com

Old 04-12-2004, 10:44 PM
Beecrofter

"John A. Keslick, Jr." wrote in message ...
Here is one of the solutions. Think about it.

http://www.chesco.com/~treeman/camb/

Spam from the experts, how novel!
Old 05-12-2004, 02:41 PM
Mike LaMana

John: Do you contribute anything to Usenet, or are we here for you? Just
curious.
Mike
--
Mike LaMana, MS, CTE
Consulting Forester & Arborist

Old 07-12-2004, 02:32 PM
John A. Keslick, Jr.

I am here to provide information on proper tree care based on tree biology.

--
Dear people with interest in sound information on trees!

NEW RELEASE "PUBLICATION"

TITLE: Trees & Associates in Winter

BY: Dr. Alex L. Shigo

COST: FREE!

WHE http://www.chesco.com/~treeman/SHIGO/WINTER.html
---------------------------------
Sincerely,

John A. Keslick, Jr.
Tree Biologist

Old 07-12-2004, 02:41 PM
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Mike

Could you explain how inner bark and then how outer bark is formed on trees?

Old 07-12-2004, 02:51 PM
John A. Keslick, Jr.

A someone who is consulting about once fertile forest I sure you will enjoy
this on what wood values are listed at this site.

http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/SOUND/index.html

It comes with a free dictionary at www.treedictionary.com incase you you do
not understand.

Old 08-12-2004, 08:17 PM
Mike LaMana

Could you explain how inner bark and then how outer bark is formed on
trees?

Yes. Could you?

John, don't get your feathers so ruffled...if your going to blatantly market
yourself on Usenet constantly (rec.gardens, alt.forestry), I would argue
that you owe it to the other members to add more to the dialog than merely
the bi-weekly sales teaser. You sound like a smart guy, join the fray and
we'll become enriched..
Mike