Old 19-01-2005, 01:14 PM
Perry Templeton

Default Again. Pathouli herb plant.

South Louisiana...below New Orleans. We had a hard freeze and I lost my
patchouli plant, it seems. Where can I get another? Or seeds..? I've
google and Ebayed. Thanks.
Perry

Old 21-01-2005, 11:21 AM
MLW

"Perry Templeton" wrote in message
South Louisiana...below New Orleans. We had a hard freeze and I lost my
patchouli plant, it seems. Where can I get another? Or seeds..? I've
google and Ebayed. Thanks.
Perry

I found this site through google. I don't have any experience with them
myself so I don't know how reliable they are.
http://www.agriseek.com/sale/e/Crops...icinal-Plants/

Mary

Old 21-01-2005, 01:20 PM
enigma

"MLW" wrote in
:

"Perry Templeton" wrote in message
South Louisiana...below New Orleans. We had a hard freeze
and I lost my patchouli plant, it seems. Where can I get
another? Or seeds..? I've google and Ebayed. Thanks.
Perry

I found this site through google. I don't have any
experience with them myself so I don't know how reliable
they are.
http://www.agriseek.com/sale/e/Crops...icinal-Plants/

missed the OP, but try Googling herb patchouli plant seeds
i got several hits including:
http://www.blossomfarm.com/plants_tender.htm

don't know anything about this place.

http://www.papagenos.com

type patchouli in the search box to get to the page. Papa Geno's
is a good place to deal with in my experience.

http://www.richters.com

they're in Canada.

http://www.tradewindsfruit.com/order...emperate_annua
ls.htm

sorry about the wrap. again, no experience with this place

hope that helps.
lee