Old 06-03-2005, 08:51 PM
Paulo

Default Begonia Rex

I got a begonia rex in Home Depot, and I have transplanted to a bigger pot
in a mix of spanghum moss and perlite. Is this ok for this plant?

Thanks

--
Paulo

Old 07-03-2005, 08:03 PM
Registered User

Location: Maryland zone 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulo
I got a begonia rex in Home Depot, and I have transplanted to a bigger pot
in a mix of spanghum moss and perlite. Is this ok for this plant?

Thanks

--
Paulo

Hi Paulo,

That should be fine, as long as it drains well, doesn't compact and you fertilize. This site will tell you how to care for it.
http://www.begonias.org/greenhouse/b...p?ArticleID=29

Newt
When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.

[IMG] code is On

Begonia Rex plants for charity seonaid cooke United Kingdom 0 27-06-2015 12:01 AM
Begonia Rex 'Escargot'? Ruth United Kingdom 8 30-09-2010 10:51 PM
Begonia Rex Wendy7 Garden Photos 3 06-11-2007 03:20 PM
Begonia grandis - evensiana - Hardy Begonia HeatherScot United Kingdom 1 05-06-2005 10:49 PM
Begonia rex 'Olympica' - l'escargot SusieThompson United Kingdom 0 13-04-2003 03:20 PM