Old 18-03-2005, 02:02 AM

Default Horn Canna Farm

I ordered a bunch of single Canna's from different varieties to try the
out last fall. For the price I figured I would give them a shot. I just
recieved my order from Horn Canna Farm and they are great! Really big
rhizomes, about 3-4 times the size you get from Home Depot etc. I live
in Raleigh NC and I don't think any nurserys arround here will even
sell you a rhizome this size (ordered 15, shipping weight was 6 lbs).
They look really healthy too! If you want Canna's, I cannot imagine a
better source. Thanks Horn Canna Farm! Here is the link:
http://www.cannas.net/

I am in no way affiliated with Horn Canna Farm, I just felt that
service and price that good should be rewarded.
http://ganzhorn.org
Salem

Old 18-03-2005, 05:46 AM
Registered User

Location: Maryland zone 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by
I ordered a bunch of single Canna's from different varieties to try the
out last fall. For the price I figured I would give them a shot. I just recieved my order from Horn Canna Farm and they are great! Really big rhizomes, about 3-4 times the size you get from Home Depot etc. I live in Raleigh NC and I don't think any nurserys arround here will even
sell you a rhizome this size (ordered 15, shipping weight was 6 lbs). They look really healthy too! If you want Canna's, I cannot imagine a better source. Thanks Horn Canna Farm! Here is the link:
http://www.cannas.net/

I am in no way affiliated with Horn Canna Farm, I just felt that service and price that good should be rewarded.
http://ganzhorn.org
Salem
Hi Salem,

Garden Watchdog gives them good reviews too. You can always check references here before you order.
http://davesgarden.com/gwd/

Newt
__________________
When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.
Old 18-03-2005, 12:57 PM

Newt wrote:

Garden Watchdog gives them good reviews too. You can always check
references here before you order.
http://davesgarden.com/gwd/

Newt

Hey thanks! I didn't know about this place. I would have saved me from
spring hill...

Old 18-03-2005, 02:49 PM
clc

Hey thanks! I didn't know about this place. I would have saved me from
spring hill...

No doubt! I just bought a bunch from one of the box stores this morning -
may try to take them back and order from this place!

Thanks much for the info!

Cheryl

Old 19-03-2005, 01:31 PM
Starlord

There ARE other just as good canna growers, maybe not as big, but just as
good. Heck I even sell a few canna during the year and have had no
complaints.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord

oups.com...

Old 24-03-2005, 10:00 PM
Vox Humana

wrote in message
oups.com...
I ordered a bunch of single Canna's from different varieties to try the
out last fall. For the price I figured I would give them a shot. I just
recieved my order from Horn Canna Farm and they are great! Really big
rhizomes, about 3-4 times the size you get from Home Depot etc. I live
in Raleigh NC and I don't think any nurserys arround here will even
sell you a rhizome this size (ordered 15, shipping weight was 6 lbs).
They look really healthy too! If you want Canna's, I cannot imagine a
better source. Thanks Horn Canna Farm! Here is the link:
http://www.cannas.net/

I am in no way affiliated with Horn Canna Farm, I just felt that
service and price that good should be rewarded.

I've bought from them in the past. Nice people with good service. One
thing about cannas, you only buy them once. After a couple years, you are
begging people to take them. I'm sure that I will have extras to give away
this year.