Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-2005, 02:43 AM
Sir Topham Hat

Default Jerry Baker

Just got a flyer via sail mail about a new book Jerry Baker is hawking,
"Terrific Garden Tonics". I'm sure many of these potions are in his "Impatient
Gardener" text, but I never tried any of them. I was thinking about his lawn
potion, 1 cup dish soap, 1 can of beer and fill the remainder of the quart hose
end sprayer with ammonia. Can anybody see any harm this could possible do to a
lawn? I'm willing to give it a go, (to supplement my 1/2 rate fertilizer
program), but not at the expense of damaging my lawn.

In general what is the opinion of this guy? Is he well respected or what ?
thxs

[IMG] code is On

Jerry Baker Mike Gardening 29 04-08-2004 05:29 PM
Jerry Baker quackery or true Cereoid-UR12- Gardening 0 22-09-2003 09:43 PM