Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-05-2005, 11:11 PM
Nash

Default sprouting an avocado seed?

Hi Everyone,

I am new here and I was looking up info on avocado seeds. I saw the
thread to this but can't seem to figure out how to reply to it as there
is not reply button. So, here is my question. I did the seed with the
point side up in water with the toothpicks. There is the white thing,
possibly the root, growing out the bottom of it. Isn't it supposed to
grow out of the top of it? Is my seed dyslectic...LOL Should I toss it
and start over or just turn it upside down?

Thanks, Nash