Old 17-05-2005, 05:37 PM
glenon

Default Kafir Lime

I am looking for a Kafir Lime tree and haven't been able to find one at the
nurseries here(florida). Does anyone know where I cqan obtain one? This
plant is necessary for Thai cooking. Thanks!
Also, does anyone know why my sapote are falling off the tree? Thye just
passed the flower stage and were producing the fruit, then they fall off!
Thanks again!

--
gloria - only the iguanas know for sure

Old 17-05-2005, 08:44 PM
Ginny

I was able to fine one at a local Buddhist Temple Festival up here in
PA - many of them have a adjacent market place. Also:

http://www.growquest.com/Fruit%20tre..._lime_tree.htm

Hope that helps!

Old 17-05-2005, 09:44 PM
chaz