Old 21-05-2005, 10:10 PM
Gary & Karen

Default fertlizer injector

I got one of those siphon injectors to fertilize my plants. It seem to be
a complete nuisance, always plugged, always having to fuss with it. I use
Peters fertilizer. Any suggestions?, is there another injector that would
work better?.

Thanks

Gary

Old 21-05-2005, 10:53 PM
William W. Plummer

Gary & Karen wrote:

I got one of those siphon injectors to fertilize my plants. It seem to be
a complete nuisance, always plugged, always having to fuss with it. I use
Peters fertilizer. Any suggestions?, is there another injector that would
work better?.

A plastic ketchup sqeeze bottle is almost the right thing. But you have
to make a gasket for it to keep it from leaking.

[IMG] code is On

Once-A-Year Fertlizer Bonnie NJ Ponds (moderated) 7 29-03-2007 11:49 PM
Inexpensive fertilizer injector for sprinkler system? Angela Marsh Gardening 8 18-07-2006 04:10 PM
fertlizer? Charles Manoras Bamboo 4 28-06-2006 07:10 PM
Homemade under_gravel fertlizer caren Freshwater Aquaria Plants 6 14-05-2005 09:06 PM
CO2 yeast injector- how control pH? cindy Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 20-04-2003 06:15 AM