Old 23-05-2005, 07:53 PM

Default Question about ordering cut flowers for overseas..

I hope i have the correct forum for this question.I want to order cut
flowers for someone in Bangkok, Thailand. I live in USA.Could i save
money by calling a florist direcly in Thailand {i have a phone card so
cost of call is very minimal} and order flowers or should i go through
a florist here? Seems i could save money ordering directly from a
florist in Thailand if i can do it that way. Thanks.

Old 24-05-2005, 03:48 PM
William Brown

Because of the time difference, it might be inconvenient to call, and
you might also have to deal with language barriers. My suggestion would
be to do an internet search, such as google or teoma, for bangkok
florist. I would think that in such a large city there will be at least
a few florists that have web sites, and then you can just order from the
web site.