Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-06-2005, 01:30 AM

Default BIG Squirrel problems

DAFrom: "Daniel" dcxdan AT yahoo DOT com

DAHi,
DA I am having some BIG squirrel problems with those guys digging in my plant
DAcontainers. I also think they are multiplying like rabbits, so there are lot
DAof them. I have tried using Cayenne pepper, but it seems they just love th
DAstuff, since the container soil gets churned up all over. Maybe I am not us
DAthe right brand? What next? mini land mines - just kidding :-) Thanks,
DADan

Google for some coyote urin. Placed at the four courners (and
maybe the the mid-points if your area is lard enough 8-( will
remind them of their natural enemy and send them off to forage
in your neighbors.

Ciao, Ack

---
# SLMR 2.1a # Windows;as frustrating as marriage but alternative is ?-(
* Origin: BBS Networks @ www.bbsnets.com [8010] (8:8/62)