Old 18-06-2005, 11:23 PM
THURSTON ACKERMAN

Default Lawn advice needed.

FamilyNet Newsgate

I have had some excellant results with both my front lawn
(that sounds like your partly shaded area) and smaller
side area here in Middlesex County with Ace Hardware's
Green Turf seed and furtilizer planted a little over 4
weeks ago; and I have had to cut it twice already yet.

(It has been a strange spring that seems more like a
fall, but we New Englanders are used to that; aren't
we ?-)

Ciao, Ack.

MAFrom: "Martin"

MAInstallation of a walkway left us with a messed up lawn and we want to try t
MArepair it right away. We realize that this is not the best time to put in n
MAgrass or overseed here in southern New England, but perhaps there are strai
MAof grass that could be coaxed to grow despite the summer temperatures here.
MAIt's a partly shaded area getting about 4-5 hours of
MAdirect sun during the day.

MAWould appreciate suggestions regarding types/mixtures of grass that anyone h
MAhad luck with under these conditions.

MA--- BBBS/NT v4.01 Flag-5
MA * Origin: FamilyNet Sponsored by http://www.christian-wellness.net (8:8/200
---
þ SLMR 2.1a þ Sculpturs and golfers both chip a lot. (Salada)

FamilyNet Internet Gated Mail
http://www.fmlynet.org

[IMG] code is On

Reseeding Patchy Lawn - Advice Needed David Gibson United Kingdom 8 24-05-2004 12:09 AM
Lawn Advice Needed Novaa Australia 2 17-03-2004 04:10 AM
Ridding my lawn of Clover - Advice needed Tom Newton Lawns 3 29-08-2003 06:02 AM
Advice needed - new sod lawn dying in random patches Bob S. Gardening 0 19-05-2003 06:20 PM
Lawn and hard clay ground? Advice needed! MT Australia 5 05-04-2003 06:34 AM