Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-06-2005, 04:19 PM
Sallyrat&Sweetie

Default cardinals

Hi the

A friend (who doesn't use newsgroups) was telling me that she has trouble
with female cardinals continuously flying into her house windows. One
particular bird even goes so far as to walk around the house and try to
methodically get into all her windows. She is doubtful that window decals
will work.

At least one male bird is always around.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
Sally