Old 04-07-2005, 01:16 AM
Craig

Default Problem with Kalanchoe

I received as a gift a Simone Kalanchoe a year ago, and it has done
fine, it flowered nicely and has grown quit a bit.
I dont water it too much and it gets morning sun, it is a house
plant. The leaves look fine.
In the summer here in the house the temperature does get into the
low 80s about every day, it is dry and hot in the house during the
summer.

Suddenly the stem is turning dark brown/black at the base.

I have never fertilized it or re-potted it.

Can someone please tell me what i can do about this, I dont want to
lose this plant.

Thank You

[IMG] code is On

Kalanchoe cuttings Franz Heymann United Kingdom 2 18-11-2003 04:03 PM
Ants on my Kalanchoe Hank Gardening 3 02-07-2003 12:08 AM
Kalanchoe tubiflora = Bryophyllum delagoense Cereoid+10+ Gardening 1 05-04-2003 02:08 PM
Kalanchoe tubiflora Frogleg Gardening 0 04-04-2003 09:32 PM
Question about Kalanchoe Blossfeldiana Natty_Dread Gardening 2 06-03-2003 05:15 PM