Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-07-2005, 10:39 AM
Registered User

Location: Toronto, Canada
Angry Petunia Problem

I bought a hanging basket with petunias in it in June. The plant looked wonderful when I bought it, but now it has turned brown and brittle in certain areas. The main large stems are green, but most of the off shoots have turned brown. (stem and leaves) Only the ends flower now. I have been watering them everyday and they recieve plenty of sun. I have noticed that there are tons of tiny black ball like things all over the plant. I was wondering what they are. They come off easily. The ground is usually covered in them. My plant is on the balcony of my apartment, so I doubt it's an insect (unless they were on there when I bought the plant)

If you need a picture to understand what I am talking about, just let me know. Thanks!