Old 09-03-2003, 11:56 PM
Cereoid+10+

Default Shadow the Canucklehead

He's been posting stupid things long before you joined the group, Sonny boy.

Why don't you go back to playing in the snow, Canucklehead, instead of
showing your total ignorance?

If top posting bothers you, I will continue to do so!!!! A neophyte dweeb
like you isn't going to take over the group.

Actually bottom posting makes threads more of a chore to read the message
because you need to do unnecessary scrolling down the page to find a reply
like yours that isn't worth the effort.

Shadow wrote in message

"Cereoid+10+" wrote in message
.. .
He is also an idiot so I wouldn't take the dude seriously.

Wouldn't be surprised if he makes a scene everywhere he goes and is
constantly being thrown out of stores.

Wouldn't be surprised if he would even throws a tantrums in resturants

over
his glass of water!!!

What makes you so sure he is an idiot? Can you characterize him based on

one
post? Do you know him personally. I do not, but I am not about to judge

his
entire character based on one news posting. I do not agree with his view,

as
I noted in my response to him, but I don't believe you can judge him based
on one news posting that may have been penned in haste.

I have not been reading this particular newsgroup for very long, but in

that
time I have noticed that most of your responses are similar. Either an
insult, a response with no useable information, or a snooty correction
(corrections are good, but the manner in which we correct others is very
important).

If you have nothing constructive to say, why bother posting? Does it make
you feel good to insult people?

By the way, I would suggest that you try to refrain from stop top-posting.
Usenet etiquette is to bottom post, which makes threads far easier to. I

can
provide some links if you would like.

--
Shadow