Old 10-03-2003, 12:20 AM
Buzzy

Default CD database

I am looking for a database for plants and flowers that runs from a CD
Rom. I would like it to have the most common aspects of each plant and
flower as well as a picture. If it included information on pests (both
animal and plant), that would be a bonus!
Also, if it is a freeware program that is downloadable that would be
great, but I'm more than willing to order it online if there is one
available (and if it was good). If it was part of another full program, that
would be good too. Any help?

Cheers!
Buzzy

--
== Buzzy's Stall Wall ==
== www.buzzys.net ==

Old 10-03-2003, 01:08 AM
Tom Jaszewski

On Sun, 9 Mar 2003 19:15:15 -0500, "Buzzy"
wrote:

Also, if it is a freeware program that is downloadable that would be
great,

There are a number of choices, but they are expensive.
a simple "google"" plant database" will get you started.

"As crude a weapon as a cave man's club the chemical barrage has been hurled at the fabric of life."
Rachel Carson
Old 10-03-2003, 01:08 AM
Tom Jaszewski

On Mon, 10 Mar 2003 00:59:13 GMT, Tom Jaszewski
wrote:

plant database

oops forgot about the freebies....

http://plants.usda.gov/