Old 03-04-2006, 12:38 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Bernard O'Connor

Default Help ! My spring bulb are being eaten!

I believe a rodents of some sort is eating the leaves and tops off of my
Tulips & Crocuses. Shore of atomic how do I stop the little pests!

Old 03-04-2006, 01:34 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
sherm

Bernard O'Connor wrote:
I believe a rodents of some sort is eating the leaves and tops off of my
Tulips & Crocuses. Shore of atomic how do I stop the little pests!

sprinkle human hair, or mothballs, or bobcat or fox urine in and around
that area.
sherm
Old 03-04-2006, 11:47 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Steveo

sherm wrote:
Bernard O'Connor wrote:
I believe a rodents of some sort is eating the leaves and tops off of
my Tulips & Crocuses. Shore of atomic how do I stop the little pests!

sprinkle human hair, or mothballs, or bobcat or fox urine in and around
that area.
sherm

Dried blood may also be a helpful odor deterrent.

--
30GB/month http://newsreader.com/
Old 05-04-2006, 02:13 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
sherm

Bernard O'Connor wrote:
I believe a rodents of some sort is eating the leaves and tops off of my
Tulips & Crocuses. Shore of atomic how do I stop the little pests!

have to laugh and post this, i came out today and caught the neighbors
dog munching on a daff. woul dhave never expect that.
Old 06-04-2006, 10:43 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Eggs Zachtly

sherm said:

Bernard O'Connor wrote:
I believe a rodents of some sort is eating the leaves and tops off of my
Tulips & Crocuses. Shore of atomic how do I stop the little pests!

have to laugh and post this, i came out today and caught the neighbors
dog munching on a daff. woul dhave never expect that.

Probably won't be a problem for too long. Daffodil bulbs are highly toxic.

--
Eggs

-A little bit of pain never hurt anyone