Old 24-07-2006, 06:50 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default don't worry, just one post per month.

Hello;

It's me again, i know several folks from this ng are following this case,
thanks! I page has been updated, much more will be added soon.

I'm just this Survivor guy, who feels victims of childporn and child abuse
should be treated as well or better than the folks foe rape and abuse us.

That sounds crazy right? In Ontario, victims are encourged to take the law
into their own hands (so the crown can lock us in a cage with sex offenders)
or commit suicide.

I know many folks who were abused sexually and ended up taking their lives.
That is the main reason i started speaking out about child sexual abuse.

What the crown is doing to me they have done to many Survivors, in my case I
am sure they never stop.

If you would like to know more about why so many survivors end up on the
street, dead or in jail visit the links below.

http://www.asarian-intl.org/
http://thevandalnextdoordeaththreats...asar-intl.com/

Take care,
it's a sick world,
spike

Old 24-07-2006, 03:41 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 01:50:26 -0400, "Spike"
wrote:

Hello;
snip

The applogie admission this is Spam?