Old 09-06-2007, 03:42 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Blade angle

On the net I've seen recommended sharpenning angles from
25-45degrees. What do You Guys recommend for a 30" cut 10hp rider and
a 42" 20hp..There are some gravel issues here that will probably never
be 100% fixed cause the snowplow has to use yards to push the snow to.
Will Your angle recommendation change if I decide to use the mulch
plug for the 42"?
Thanks,,,,Dean

Old 09-06-2007, 07:28 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Bob Bob is offline

"Dean" wrote in message
oups.com...
On the net I've seen recommended sharpenning angles from
25-45degrees. What do You Guys recommend for a 30" cut 10hp rider
and
a 42" 20hp..There are some gravel issues here that will probably
never
be 100% fixed cause the snowplow has to use yards to push the snow
to.
Will Your angle recommendation change if I decide to use the mulch
plug for the 42"?
Thanks,,,,Dean

You got your answer back on home repair NG.
How many times do you post this?

Old 09-06-2007, 08:05 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Bob said:

"Dean" wrote in message
oups.com...
On the net I've seen recommended sharpenning angles from
25-45degrees. What do You Guys recommend for a 30" cut 10hp rider
and
a 42" 20hp..There are some gravel issues here that will probably
never
be 100% fixed cause the snowplow has to use yards to push the snow
to.
Will Your angle recommendation change if I decide to use the mulch
plug for the 42"?
Thanks,,,,Dean

You got your answer back on home repair NG.
How many times do you post this?

They're too stupid to even use a newsreader, what do you expect?

--

Eggs

-Two peanuts walk into a bar. One was a salted.
Old 09-06-2007, 09:15 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

On Jun 9, 2:05 pm, Eggs Zachtly wrote:
Bob said:

"Dean" wrote in message
roups.com...
On the net I've seen recommended sharpenning angles from
25-45degrees. What do You Guys recommend for a 30" cut 10hp rider
and
a 42" 20hp..There are some gravel issues here that will probably
never
be 100% fixed cause the snowplow has to use yards to push the snow
to.
Will Your angle recommendation change if I decide to use the mulch
plug for the 42"?
Thanks,,,,Dean

You got your answer back on home repair NG.
How many times do you post this?

They're too stupid to even use a newsreader, what do you expect?

--

Eggs

-Two peanuts walk into a bar. One was a salted.

So what's wrong with posting to 2 different groups? With answers
like these last 2 a person needs to post to 20 friggin groups to get a
decent one instead of ridcule from truly "stupid" people..Anyone that
does'nt like the way I post or the frequency is free to simply forget
reading them. Or are some people too "stupid" to know that?
Dean

Old 10-06-2007, 03:00 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Dean said:

On Jun 9, 2:05 pm, Eggs Zachtly wrote:
Bob said:

"Dean" wrote in message
egroups.com...

[...]

You got your answer back on home repair NG.
How many times do you post this?

They're too stupid to even use a newsreader, what do you expect?

[borked google quoting snipped]

So what's wrong with posting to 2 different groups?

Not a thing, unless you got your answer in one, and just blew it off,
deciding to post to another.

With answers
like these last 2 a person needs to post to 20 friggin groups to get a
decent one

So, it wasn't the answer you wanted, in the other group, and you decided to
come here with it. Got ya.

instead of ridcule from truly "stupid" people..

Golly, have I just been flamed by a googlegroper? I'm deeply hurt now. Not
really, I honestly don't give a **** what you think about my posting style.

Anyone that
does'nt like the way I post or the frequency is free to simply forget
reading them. Or are some people too "stupid" to know that?

I never saw your first post, because I k/f G2 automatically. [1] And,
likewise, if you don't like the way I post, tough shit. Don't read until
you get some thicker skin.

I could care less how frequently you post. If you can't figure out how to
use a "proper" newsreader [2], then you're most likely not intelligent
enough to post anything worth reading, as proven by your short-lived track
record here, and not reading them will be my pleasure.

[1] It's a shit interface, and it's full of idiots that think that it's
some wonderful list of groups that Google created. I'll let you in on a
little secret... The Usenet existed *LONG* before The Internet. There's
only one poster in this group that posts from G2, that I've found worth
reading. I'd prefer that they adopt a newsreader, but I'll live with
upscoring their posts, for now. Guess what, /you/ aren't that person. Most
likely, you're one of the people I mentioned above.

[2] Even OE is a better interface for The Usenet than G2, and it's the
bottom of the proverbial barrel.

*w00giewave* whiner

--

Eggs

-A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.

Old 11-06-2007, 05:34 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

"Dean" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Jun 9, 2:05 pm, Eggs Zachtly wrote:
Bob said:

"Dean" wrote in message
roups.com...
[...]

Maybe inexperienced enough to expect email replies???
Dave

Old 13-06-2007, 02:30 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

On Jun 10, 11:34 pm, "Dave" wrote:
"Dean" wrote in message

ps.com...

On Jun 9, 2:05 pm, Eggs Zachtly wrote:
Bob said:

"Dean" wrote in message
roups.com...
[...]

Dave- Hide quoted text -

I read at the google site and am set to no email zactly the same as
forever wich really is'nt all that long. I did however google some
rules and now see what the crossposting thing is. Eggs' shock therapy
has made *some* progress. One of these days I just might explore what
a proper newsreader is but being a basic old duffer I better not try
to absorb too much all at once.
"Inexperienced" is a good word about now. TY for that.
I'm not a bad guy,I know a little bout this and that and Who knows
I might even "do in a pinch" someday.
Apparently I know less about posting than I do about riders. Bear
with Me if Ya can,,I do'nt die easy.

Old 16-06-2007, 01:26 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Dean said:

[...]

One of these days I just might explore what
a proper newsreader is but being a basic old duffer I better not try
to absorb too much all at once.

Feel free to shoot an email to the addy in my headers, it's checked daily.
I'd be more than happy to help you set up a newsreader. It's not as
difficult as you think. =)

[rest snipped]

--

Eggs