Old 10-10-2007, 02:05 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Default lawn winterize

Eggs Zachtly expounded:

[flup set to a.h.l.g.]

Followups reset. Why do you keep trying to redirect? There are
people in rec.gardens who are interested as well.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts
Old 10-10-2007, 03:45 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,rec.gardens

Ann said:

Eggs Zachtly expounded:

[flup set to a.h.l.g.]

Followups reset.

No they weren't. You only partially reset them. So, do you have a double
standard about crossposts? You only want them crossposted to where *you*
frequent?

Why do you keep trying to redirect? There are
people in rec.gardens who are interested as well.

I have no interest in misc.rural [1] and I don't read rec.gardens on a
regular basis, but in the future should both a.h.l.g. and r.g. be in the
crossposted message, *and* my reply is relevant [2] to both groups, tho I
detest crossposts, I'll leave them. Fair enough?

[1]. Which you didn't reset. And, which is apparently where the post I
replied to originated, unless it was a post by a nym-shifter. I've little
time to do that in-depth of a search to know if it was a nym-shifter, tho I
doubt it was.

[2] I replied to only a part of BR's post dealing with "lawn", which I felt
was more relevant to a.h.l.g.

Make sense? =)

--

Eggs

Show me a man with both feet firmly on the ground, and I'll show you a man
who can't get his pants off.
Old 10-10-2007, 11:56 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Eggs Zachtly expounded:

No they weren't. You only partially reset them. So, do you have a double
standard about crossposts? You only want them crossposted to where *you*
frequent?

NO, it was late and I didn't notice the other.

Why do you keep trying to redirect? There are
people in rec.gardens who are interested as well.

I have no interest in misc.rural [1] and I don't read rec.gardens on a
regular basis, but in the future should both a.h.l.g. and r.g. be in the
crossposted message, *and* my reply is relevant [2] to both groups, tho I
detest crossposts, I'll leave them. Fair enough?

Not really.
[1]. Which you didn't reset. And, which is apparently where the post I
replied to originated, unless it was a post by a nym-shifter. I've little
time to do that in-depth of a search to know if it was a nym-shifter, tho I
doubt it was.

Just leave the follups alone and you don't have to keep track of
anything.
[2] I replied to only a part of BR's post dealing with "lawn", which I felt
was more relevant to a.h.l.g.

Make sense? =)

{shrug} Not really. There are many in rec.gardens participating in
this thread, and interested. I only snip when it's a troll post and I
know a post about roses shoudln't go to say, alt.repair.toyota. Other
than that, when a conversation is going in and out of three or four
newsgroups and everyone seems to be participating I leave it alone.
Old 10-10-2007, 11:09 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,rec.gardens

Ann said:

Eggs Zachtly expounded:

No they weren't. You only partially reset them. So, do you have a double
standard about crossposts? You only want them crossposted to where *you*
frequent?

NO, it was late and I didn't notice the other.

Yet, you /still/ didn't restore the missing group. Your excuse this time
would be that it was too early?

Why do you keep trying to redirect? There are
people in rec.gardens who are interested as well.

I have no interest in misc.rural [1] and I don't read rec.gardens on a
regular basis, but in the future should both a.h.l.g. and r.g. be in the
crossposted message, *and* my reply is relevant [2] to both groups, tho I
detest crossposts, I'll leave them. Fair enough?

Not really.

Well, it is, and that's the way it'll be. I'll be the one to choose what,
when, and where I post. I snipped what was irrelevant to my reply, and my
reply was more relevant to a.h.l.g., so that's where the flup went.

[1]. Which you didn't reset. And, which is apparently where the post I
replied to originated, unless it was a post by a nym-shifter. I've little
time to do that in-depth of a search to know if it was a nym-shifter, tho I
doubt it was.

Just leave the follups alone and you don't have to keep track of
anything.

Again, I'll post as I see fit, in accordance with subject matter to which
I'm replying.

[2] I replied to only a part of BR's post dealing with "lawn", which I felt
was more relevant to a.h.l.g.

Make sense? =)

{shrug} Not really. There are many in rec.gardens participating in
this thread, and interested.

And, my post went to all of the groups, but the flup was set to the group
that was most relevant. If they choose to reply to the sub-thread, they can
do so, or not. The name of the group is *not* rec.lawn.garden. The
sub-thread had *nothing* to do with gardens. My flup went where it should.

I only snip when it's a troll post and I
know a post about roses shoudln't go to say, alt.repair.toyota. Other
than that, when a conversation is going in and out of three or four
newsgroups and everyone seems to be participating I leave it alone.

That's *you*, not me. I choose to post to the more appropriate group.

--

Eggs

-A conscience is what hurts when all of your other parts feel so good.
Old 10-10-2007, 11:15 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Eggs Zachtly expounded:

Yet, you /still/ didn't restore the missing group. Your excuse this time
would be that it was too early?

Do what you want. I'm not the only one who restored the followups you
set. I'll just do as I please from now on, also.

Old 11-10-2007, 01:33 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,rec.gardens

Ann said:

Eggs Zachtly expounded:

Yet, you /still/ didn't restore the missing group. Your excuse this time
would be that it was too early?

Do what you want. I'm not the only one who restored the followups you
set.

Sure you are. Only four people have replied to this sub-thread: You, BR,
Steveo, and myself. BR and Steveo both left the flup as I set it. I have no
hard-kills set for this group. Who else does do you see that restored the
groups? Noone. So, it seems that only *you* have a problem with it.

I'll just do as I please from now on, also.

That's as it should be. =)
--

Eggs

-Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator.
Old 11-10-2007, 02:24 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,rec.gardens,misc.rural
Jim Jim is offline

Eggs Zachtly wrote:

Ann said:
Eggs Zachtly expounded:

Yet, you /still/ didn't restore the missing group. Your excuse this time
would be that it was too early?

Do what you want. I'm not the only one who restored the followups you
set.

Sure you are.

what about those in your kill file?
how is it you know what they do?

Lawn Winterize symplastless Gardening 0 03-10-2008 12:26 AM
lawn winterize symplastless Gardening 66 22-10-2007 11:11 PM
Lawn turned brown, still needs winterize? Doug Kanter Gardening 5 25-11-2006 06:35 PM
Lawn turned brown, still needs winterize? John Smith Lawns 9 23-11-2006 05:43 PM
Lawn turned brown, still needs winterize? John Smith Gardening 2 22-11-2006 12:45 AM