Old 21-03-2008, 09:23 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default iPhone Plant Reference

I have created a plant reference available on the iPhone. I was tired
of losing my notepad when scouting plants, and then if I did get my
plant lists back home, I'd have to transfer them into a spreadsheet to
research them to use in projects.

I wanted to offer this as a resource to anyone else who may find it
useful when they are scouting plants at nurseries, garden centers or
public gardens.

Open Safari on your iPhone and go to www.LandscapeDesignExchange.com.
It will forward you to the iPhone enhanced site. Then you can search
and add plants to projects and plant lists. If the plant isn't in the
reference, you can add it. You can also take pictures with your phone
and upload them when you get home.

I think it's pretty cool. I hope someone else finds a use for it.

The Swingle Plant Anatomy Reference Collection Walter liked Chinese Literature too! Bill who putters Gardening 0 21-11-2009 01:55 AM
OT ~ iphone ad k Ponds (moderated) 12 06-07-2007 03:52 AM
Reference "Plant Pot Storage" John United Kingdom 5 01-09-2004 01:19 PM