Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-2008, 12:12 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Crabgrass and clover hell

I have been fighting trying to contain and eliminate crangrass all
summer long, but I think I am losing the battle :-( I tried local
spraying, and after multiple applications (4-5 applications), a week
or so apart, even increasing the concentration of the spray by a
factor of 2, all I got was real yellow grass in the area, but the
crabgras, that looked as if it was dieing, came back even stringer. I
also ries a more systemic approach of granules to the whole yars,
following the directions real carefully, and after two applications,
same thing. And now, the yeard is also being overrun by clover.

Help, how do I kill these parasites?

Jim