Old 07-09-2008, 01:36 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default fruit

One thing you'll never see is a fruit factory. Now, you'll see
factories for making clothing, cars, and computers, but not a
fruit factory. Instead fruit is grown in an orchard. It is
dependent upon life. There is no fruit without life.

The only way that fruit is going to ripen and grow is in the
right climate and with the right nutrients. Just as we can't
grow bananas in Alaska, we can't grow and produce the fruit
of the Spirit unless we're in the place where the Spirit can
produce His fruit in us.

And that place is walking and abiding in the Spirit.

"Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit
of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except
ye abide in Me. I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that
abideth in Me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit:
for without Me ye can do nothing." John 15:4-5