Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-05-2009, 01:44 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default mower air filter

I use a riding mower/garden tractor in an extemely dusty environment.
The manual states to not blow out the air filter since it could damage
it. Yet at $17 per filter, changing it after each mowing is out of
the question. So my question is that after careful blowing out the
filter from inside-to-outside, any guesses as to how many times I can
clean it before replacement?

KC