Old 28-06-2009, 02:13 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Perimeter insecticide: Which one?

I want to buys some kind of insecticide to spay around
outside of perimeter of home to keep bugs down.... ALL
kinds of bugs

There are many brands to chose from.

Any advice or links to reviews and what really works
well? best bang for buck, et?

Also, are the granules better than a spray??
Old 29-06-2009, 03:08 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

wrote in message
I want to buys some kind of insecticide to spay around
outside of perimeter of home to keep bugs down.... ALL
kinds of bugs

There are many brands to chose from.

Any advice or links to reviews and what really works
well? best bang for buck, et?

Also, are the granules better than a spray??

I would first concentrate on sealing any entry point into the house. After
satisfied with that, consider chemicals to use as boundary block. I would
use boric acid in an economy size bottle from the hardware store myself. I
don't know if the big box stores carry these. I get my locally here.
Further, I would be using same on the inside of the house at potential entry
points.
--
Dave

Old 11-07-2009, 05:03 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Eggs Zachtly wrote:

Well, these the two most clueless statements made here in a long time...

http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/