Old 29-04-2003, 10:32 PM
Brigitte J.

Default Craftsman mower parts?

I need an air filter for my Craftsman mower. Is Sears the only place I can
get one?

TIA,
Brigitte

Old 30-04-2003, 09:08 AM
Die Spammer !!!

Brigitte J." wrote:

I need an air filter for my Craftsman mower. Is Sears the only place I can
get one?

TIA,
Brigitte

your phone book doesn't have a craftsman parts/repair shop under lawnmowers?

Old 01-05-2003, 03:57 AM
Steve Touchstone

"Brigitte J." wrote in message
I need an air filter for my Craftsman mower. Is Sears the only place I

can
get one?

TIA,
Brigitte

Check just your local hardware, auto parts and small engine stores.
You'll probably find one cheaper than what you would pay Sears. You'll
need to know what engine is on the mower, manufacturer and engine
size.

For example, I have two craftsman mowers. For my 17hp riding mower
with kholer pro engine the cheapest place for the oil filter is the
local auto parts store. Cheapest ail filter is a small engine repair
store. My push mower has a 6hp BS, and the local hardware store has
the cheapest air filter.
--
Steve Touchstone
email
Old 01-05-2003, 02:20 PM
Brigitte J.

"Brigitte J." wrote in message
[...]

Thank you Steve. I didn't want to have to wait for Sears to get the part to
me. I ordered several parts for this mower, but forgot to order the most
obvious, and don't want to wait again. The grass around here is growing so
darned fast we can't keep up with it.

Thanks again,
Brigitte