Old 09-06-2003, 04:32 PM

Default Patchmaster: when can I mow it?

I used Scotts Patchmaster on a bare patch. Beautiful product!
Sprouted in 6 days, and in less than 2 weeks it's thick and green.

Anyway, I have avoided mowing over it.
When is it safe to mow it?
Old 10-06-2003, 01:20 AM
Tom J

wrote in message
news
I used Scotts Patchmaster on a bare patch. Beautiful product!
Sprouted in 6 days, and in less than 2 weeks it's thick and green.

Anyway, I have avoided mowing over it.
When is it safe to mow it?

Grab some by the top and pull. If it breaks of instead of pulling up the
roots, it's ready to cut.

Tom J

Old 10-06-2003, 02:08 AM

" wrote:
I used Scotts Patchmaster on a bare patch. Beautiful product!
Sprouted in 6 days, and in less than 2 weeks it's thick and green.

Anyway, I have avoided mowing over it.
When is it safe to mow it?

Mow it as soon as it needs it, just like established turf.

You don't want to let it get long.

--
GO# 40
http://NewsReader.Com/

Where can I find mowers that can mow taller? Sarah Houston Gardening 3 24-05-2008 02:41 PM
Mow, mow, mow Srgnt Billko Lawns 3 19-05-2007 04:10 AM
To mow or not to mow snafu Gardening 9 26-09-2004 01:05 PM
PatchMaster Rescue & Followup Plan Roman Caesar Gardening 0 27-12-2003 03:35 AM
patchmaster and bugs David Ananas Gardening 1 23-10-2003 10:12 AM