Old 24-06-2003, 03:44 AM
Ray

Default Lawn Edger

I'm in the market for a Lawn Edger. Just wondering what the folks out there
can recommend and what price range we are talking about.

I will prefer the type that has wheels and not a trimmer with an edger
attachment.

Thanks,
Ray

Old 24-06-2003, 02:32 PM
Chet Hayes

The best one I've seen was a rental one, don't remember the make. It
had a blade that was circular, more like the blade on a circular saw.
It did a better job of cutting as opposed to tearing the turf. Made
me wonder why most of them use the rectangular type.

"Ray" wrote in message ...
I'm in the market for a Lawn Edger. Just wondering what the folks out there
can recommend and what price range we are talking about.

I will prefer the type that has wheels and not a trimmer with an edger
attachment.

Thanks,
Ray

Lawn mower edger help Please asdfa Lawns 14 09-04-2007 08:35 PM
Lawn Edger Fred United Kingdom 8 13-03-2007 05:46 PM
Edging revisited... true edger vs. attachment edger [email protected] Lawns 11 18-06-2006 01:40 PM
King O'Lawn edger scott Lawns 0 30-08-2003 02:03 AM
Lawn Edger Janet Australia 3 30-05-2003 03:08 AM