Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-07-2003, 11:14 PM
Gene Moon

Default Is it too late to water my lawn?

I had surgery about three weeks ago and since then I have not watered my
lawn. For obvious reasons, my lawn is now all yellowed out with a few
patches of green here and there.

I live in Oklahoma and the weather had been very hot lately.

Is there a way to resurrect this grass? I am recovered from surgery and
therefore can go back out there and try to work again if possible to revive
the grass.

Thanks
Gene

How late is too late? ZeroWing North Carolina 3 20-06-2005 12:24 AM
Too late to seed lawn ? Curiosity United Kingdom 2 11-10-2004 01:32 PM
How late is too late? FBCS Ponds 12 29-08-2003 01:04 AM
Help! Brown lawn. Too short, Too long, Too much water or Too lois Lawns 0 27-08-2003 03:24 AM