Old 14-07-2003, 05:52 PM
Sean

Default Pepper tree going crazy

My next door neighbor has a very mature pepper tree, about 70 feet tall,
that is located just over his side of the fence. It of course hangs over my
side of the property line, dropping annoying peppercorns, but worse, it has
a bunch of volunteer pepper trees popping up from underground, on my side of
the fence.
I've tried to talk to my neighbor about this situation, to no avail. His
attitude is that it simply isn't his problem, and that if I don't like it,
"tough luck." At this point, I'd like to kill this tree. Is there any way
to do so, effectively? Is there a poisin that I can effectively apply to
the tree as I trim back those above-ground branches that I cut back that
come over the fence? Or can I also apply poisin to the volunteers that are
popping up, and hope that it'll do the job?
Thanks in advance for any helpful advice!

Old 14-07-2003, 07:26 PM
Sobriez

When the tree is gone, the animosity between neighbours will live on....clip
it and live with it. Its all part of living in a community.....

Old 15-07-2003, 09:22 PM
Sean

Actually, the "neighbor" is an absentee landlord whose tenants share my
opinion of the messy pepper tree, so back to the question at hand: how do I
effectively kill it?

Old 02-08-2003, 07:32 AM
Smilin' Sam

"Sean" wrote in message

[...]

If you killed my tree I'd let it fall on your house.