Old 04-08-2003, 02:47 AM
CajunGIJOE HOH

Default Best type of Magnolia Trees to Plant (SOUTH)

My wife is crazed over these trees, we are moving into a new home and of
course she wants to plant some, any tips or which brands/types are the best?
We live in the humid state of LA.

PLMK

--
Regards,
Todd

Note 7/20/03: We are currently in the process of moving. As a result, my
online trades may be running a few days behind, Please be patient as this
will be resolved shortly.
Thanks for your understanding.